We are a Sacramento-based vehicle wrap and print company looking for a talented and motivated Customer Relations Representative. We are searching for energetic individuals who are detail-oriented, reliable team players who can close deals. If this describes you, we’d love to meet with you, especially if you have prior experience in discussing vehicle wraps and/or wide-format printing. Even if you don’t have that type of experience, apply anyway, you may be a good fit if the job description and qualifications below match your unique skillset. Our product practically sells itself!
Customer Relations Representative
Job Description: Our customer relations representatives are responsible for providing a unique experience for our clients by guiding them through our entire sales process. With great attention to detail, our customer relations staff provide accurate quotes and expedite our customer’s orders with care. The role of a customer relations representative involves listening and translating a client’s needs to help match them to the services that we, as a company, provide. From selling vehicle wraps to large-format printing services, our experts are the face of our company and are held to a high standard of excellence.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Client consultations
- Quote preparation
- Use of standard office equipment
- CRM documentation
- Performing administrative tasks
- Perform general office duties (copying, filing, answer phones and emails,etc)
- Vehicle and other substrate measurements
- Square footage calculations
- Basic PC skills (Windows 10)
- Customer Pricing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of basic office management.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications, especially spreadsheets.
- Proficiency in measurements, sq. footage calculation, fractions, decimals
- Project documentation
- Basic PC knowledge
The Bonus Round
If you think you’re qualified so far and want to have your resume stand out from the crowd…
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) experience
- Automotive knowledge.
- QuickBooks experience
- Experience with wide-format printing.